Designed for environmental control in many different applications.
Dynaco Freezer M2
Jamison BMP Frigo1 Air
Jamison BMP Frigo2 Door
Jamison BMP Versaflex
Dynaco Freezer M2PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS
The Dynaco M2 high speed freezer door reduces energy loss without slowing traffic.
- Unique “Push-Pull” Drive System: Provides high-speed travel in open and close mode for a total cycle time unmatched by conventional gravity doors.
- Operating Speeds: Of up to 96″ per sec open and 70” per sec close, offers the industry’s fastest cycle time.
- Curtain: Incorporates a patented edge retention design.
- Tight Seal: Continuous end locks encapsulated by the side guide, mobile top seal and soft bottom edge provide a virtually perfect seal. No blade or brush system to wear or replace.
- Ultra Safe Soft Edge Design: Exclusive soft edge with no bottom beam provides employees and equipment superior protection associated with hard-edge doors.
- Side Guides: Galvanized steel with pivoting, spring-loaded UHMW inner side guides allow for movement and deflection under pressure. A polyethylene layer creates a thermal barrier
- between the door frame and building structure. Resistance heating in the side guides prevents frost and ice buildup.
- Curtain Material: Reinforced PVC suitable for applications to -22F. Optional Insulated panel, Speed 85″ open and 70″ down (size dependent).
REQUEST A QUOTE
Jamison BMP Frigo1 AirPRODUCTS DOCUMENTS
DynamicRoll® FRIGO AIR 1 is a self-repairing roll up door with a special layered curtain composed of PVC/polyethylene expanded/ PVC curtain.
The insulating segments on the curtain avoids the icing creating a thermal cut with a continuous insulation on the curtain. Thickness of the curtain is about 18mm. The frame structure is equipped with heating cables placed in the sliding system and in connections to avoid condensation and icing of the curtain.
These features make doors ideal for refrigeration fields to divide environments with different temperatures with humidity less than 30%.
- No rigid elements inside the curtain for 100% safety
- Plug and play (easy to install)
- Low maintenance
- Insulating – Thermal K 2,2 Wm2K
REQUEST A QUOTE
Jamison BMP Frigo2 DoorPRODUCTS DOCUMENTS
Frigo2 Freezer high-speed soft bottom edge doors are fast, self-repairing, easy to clean and completely safe.
At the heart of the Frigo2 is our innovative double curtain low energy cost design. When closed, the two curtains create a dead air space, which is then treated with a small amount of heated air. This allows the curtains to remain frost free at the lowest energy expense. It also allows it to be either warm side or cold side mounted.
If the door curtains come out of their guides (for example, in the event of impact with a forklift), the system will automatically reset the curtain back into the guide on the next open cycle.
- Up to 100″ per second
- Soft bottom edge
- Inverter and encoder standard
- Oil-free guides allow doors to withstand wind loads
- Minimal maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Wireless safety edge or unroll sensor
- Photo eyes mounted inside side columns
REQUEST A QUOTE
Jamison BMP VersaflexPRODUCTS DOCUMENTS
The Jamison BMP VersaFlex® was specifically -designed with every component being a part of the hittable process. Using Jamison’s patent-pending Shearflow™ technology, panels are constructed with internal layers that move independently when struck. The Shearflow design reduces its normal rigidity by 75%, yielding to the impact, without damaging the panel or door components.
- Unique panel design
- Superior trailing edge assembly for excellent door seal
- The living hinge—Panels are independent of carrier
- The highest R-Value for a hittable door—Select from R10 to R32
- The industry’s best operator—Select between the dual speed Powertron® or the Powertron digital controller.
- Retrofittable panels—Exchange your Jamison Mark IV® hard door panels with flexible VersaFlex® hittable panels.