By combining an air door with your currently installed door, you are ensuring an efficient air block when your hard door is open, reducing cold air loss and decreasing the problems associated with high-traffic openings, such as ice and safety concerns.
- Maximizes the energy efficiency of a roll-up door
- Effectively reduces moisture infiltration
- Significantly reduces air exchange between rooms of differing temperature
- HCR Model AC and CAC is retrofittable to existing roll-up doors of any brand
- Additional air doors can be added in a modular process to keep maximizing energy efficiency as door open time increases
- Warm side or cold side mounts