The Model DCAV uses two recirculatory air curtains, creating an air vestibule between the two air streams where the air is captured and treated to a non-frost, non-fog state.
The Model DCAV automatically adjusts as conditions change to optimize performance and reduce energy consumption.
With the use of HCR sensors and software, Model DCAV can be integrated into a facility’s refrigeration control and monitoring system. This allows not only remote monitoring, but remote adjusting of the HCR equipment.
- No frost, fog or icing
- Eliminates safety hazards
- No haze within cold room
- Reduced maintenance costs
- No frost on stored products
- Reduced refrigeration loss
- Reduced coil defrosting burden
- Increased warehouse productivity
- Improved refrigeration cycle efficiency
- Sublimates existing frost buildup